• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD -Neumann w492 type para eq $500

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocinante

I have too many eq's and I got a fund Greece so up on the chopping block is my custom built Neumann w492 EQ. This is a dual mono eq clone of the coveted eq and uses the pcbs designed by AudioX. The EQ is transparent yet versatile.  I've used on the bus and I use it individually for tracking.  It works great on everything. Like I mentioned the w492 is a highly respected EQ and Audiox went through a lot of work designing the pcb's to make sure this was just like the original. It uses high quality Omeg pots and features Elma knobs. Frequency selection is continuously adjustable.[br][br]The low shelving filter is +/-15dB, 50-400 Hz[br]The presence/absence filter is +/-15dB, 0,063-1 kHz[br]Mid-hi presence/absence filter is +/-15dB, 1-16 kHz[br]And high shelving filter is +/-15dB, 3-10 kHz[br][br]All filters can be switched individually and input and output are both balanced.[br][br]This EQ makes narrowing in the perfect frequency fun. Yep i said fun.[br]I switched the knobs for really nice black Elma knobs. [br]I'll post more pics maybe.[br]- $500[br][br][br] [br] [br][br] [br][br][br] [br] [br][br][br]

Latest posts

Back