• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD F/S 2x Eisen Audio Custom 500 Series Preamps

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darnell

SOLD Up for sale is a pair of Eisen Audio Custom Shop Preamps built by Jens himself. Both have Purple KDJ4 DOA's and Crimson Output transformers.

The Neve ish (Blue) has a real deal St Ives Input transformer, Marconi style knob, and phantom/impedance/and HPF on the faceplate. These Neveish pres were sold pre assembled by Jens with a custom faceplate. This is not the same as the Neveish Eisen kit you could buy and assemble yourself.

The Tube ish (Gold) was a "made to order" custom build who told Jens what they were looking for and this was his take on it, and as far as i know, was a one off. It's got a Lundahl 1587 input transformer and sounds really big and open. Phantom/pad/HPF on the gold custom faceplate.

Unfortunately, it looks like Jens (who closed up his retail shop and now does consulting for Purple Audio/Hairball/ect) has taken his site down, so most info on the Neveish pre can be found by searching Gearslutz. I bought the Tubeish on Gearslutz years ago, and it was in fact listed as a commissioned piece under the custom section on Eisens site, but it's now lost in the ether.

I'd love to sell as a pair, so pm me if you want both with an offer. Thinking $450 shipped for each.
SOLD

Not looking for trades, unless its for a pair of Classic Audio VP28's.

Thanks.
D.

Attachments

• Eisen Blue Face.jpeg
    Eisen Blue Face.jpeg
    57.5 KB · Views: 13
Back