• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S 2x Sage SE-Pre 1 preamps with power supply

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darnell

I am selling 2 Sage SE-Pre 1 preamps (ser # 417/418) with 2 slot power supply. Very high quality, beautiful sounding preamps that excel on drums. Joel Hamilton/Studio G have made them their go to for Kick/Snare. These preamps alone sell for $543USD new, and the 2 unit PS is $240USD. Save a few dollars and treat yourself to your new favorite preamps for $1000 shipped in lower 48.

Specs and more info is here.
https://sageelectronics.com/product/...annel-mic-pre/

Im making a move to all 500/API style preamps, so im clearing out some of my nicer stuff for now. These are stand alone modules, but can be racked if you are handy enough. I always had them sitting next to my Lunchbox, since they are roughly the same height.

Face of both units are in great shape. Shows signs of wear only on chassis, which is not visible when on a shelf. Other things to note, PS bulb burned out long ago. Easy replacement. I always had the PS tucked away anyway, so i never bothered to get a new one. One other thing to note, Sage has the most amazing customer service you could ever dream of. One of my preamps had an output issue years ago, and Phil Bova and his wife run the company and are sweet as pie. Fast turnaround and great, friendly communication. If you look under the testimonials section, im actually quoted on the site praising these pres. Ill def grab another pair at some point!!!

Feel free to message with inquiries and offers.

Thanks.
D.

Attachments

• Sage Face.jpeg
    Sage Face.jpeg
    63.6 KB · Views: 16

Latest posts

Back