Quality PerfBoards

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benqbasic

Hi Guys,

I am just looking for some advice on perf boards for use in microphones.

I need to do some prototype circuits and would like to find an online source for better quality and slightly thicker perf boards than your local RS stocks.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks

These aren't the cheapest, but if you have use for the slightly-more-clever (and "non-standard") pad layout / connection that these offer, they could be an option.

I bought a few last month, to hack together an 8051 programmer, and they were really nice :) They have various (other) sizes, though.

<After double-checking where you're located> Then again, i'm not sure how feasible the shipping might be...  :-\

Most FR4 perf I've gotten has been decent.

Smallbear has some super durable perf. It's actually a pain to cut.

Your other option might be designing some perf in eagle, but if you can do that maybe you'd just make a layout :p

Khron said:
These aren't the cheapest, but if you have use for the slightly-more-clever (and "non-standard") pad layout / connection that these offer, they could be an option.

I bought a few last month, to hack together an 8051 programmer, and they were really nice :) They have various (other) sizes, though.

<After double-checking where you're located> Then again, i'm not sure how feasible the shipping might be...  :-\

Thanks I'll take a look. Yeah shipping usually plays a factor in how easily I can purchase something.  ::)

midwayfair said:
Most FR4 perf I've gotten has been decent.

Smallbear has some super durable perf. It's actually a pain to cut.

Your other option might be designing some perf in eagle, but if you can do that maybe you'd just make a layout :p

Not a bad idea actually. I might do this next time i get a run of PCBs.

Latest posts

Back