amazon same day delivery

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kambo

on friday i needed to get a nozzle ... damn, nearest shop with the item in stock was at least 90 min drive...
add LA traffic on friday; it would be 4 hours easy...
hopelessly i was buzzing around on amazon, and i saw "get it today, if u order in 2 hours etc ,,, "
(that was before lunch time)
WhOLA>..... :)  i found the part, and they were doing sameday delivery... same price as shops...  not even a penny more!
on check out it said by 9pm today, free delivery ! thats good enough for me!
i got it by 8:30 pm... saved me time, and energy! thats an amazing service....

We have "Amazon Now" here in Austin.  It's not the full Amazon Prime inventory, but for the stuff they do have you can get it within an hour.  It's great for cables and misc. stuff.  I needed four VGA to minidisplay adapters and had them within an hour on Friday night.  Pretty sweet! 

Don't have that in Hickory MS....  But big cities are ramping up...

I have recently experienced two merchandise shipping failures. First a new 8' ladder that was being sold at discount with free shipping... Ladder never arrived, and when vendor offered refund or reship I said reship because I still needed the ladder.  Nah we can't, none in stock.  :eek: :eek:

2 weeks ago I ordered a lightweight 1.5# 12' extension pole (for my house painting). That pole never arrived and the shipper says they notified the sender last wednesday.  :eek: :eek:

Curiously the tracking number advice for the 1.5# pole, said the package weighed 8# so that does not compute either.

Perhaps a personal problem.  MS where the living is easy.  ::)

JR

Latest posts

Back