• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Yamaha PM2000 parts

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt C

I recently bought a PM2000 and I'm looking for a few bits and pieces.  Mainly I'd like a complete/mostly functional input channel, and also I need some fader caps - both red and black ones.  I might be interested in other bits you have sitting around too.

I know a local guy parting out his spare parts PM2000.  He has quite a lot of input channels (mostly working I think), and various other parts though not master or aux strips.  I'll get his email and send it to you.
M

Hi Matt,

I have a bunch of parts from a rebuild I did a few years ago. No complete input channels, but I do have lots of parts from those channels, PCBs, switches, pots. Sadly no fader caps or knobs, those went quickly. The fader caps can be easily printed with a 3D printer, the knobs are a bit harder to make.

There's a bunch of info from that rebuild here:

https://flyingeyepro.wordpress.com/2014/09/21/pm2000-rebuild/

I can be reached directly at the email address on my blog page.

Latest posts

Back