microphone schematic archive

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oid

Evening folks, Used to hang around here back before the move from prodigy-pro and just found my way back. While digging about the site I discovered my old microphone schematic archive is still around much to my surprise.

http://www.sdiy.org/oid/mics.html

No idea if anyone has been accessing it much over the past decade or so, that email has been dead for a good time, I have updated the contact info. so if you have sent me any files in the past decade and they never were added feel free to resend or send away if you have something new to add.

The real surprise is that I designed that website in the days before the smartphone and the site translates quite well to the small screen, could do with abit less scrolling.  I think my design philosophy of do everything you should not do still works, I had just given up the web design game, had enjoy my freedom!

My googling sessions brought me to that / your site on a few occasions, so cheers for that! :)

Good to hear it gets some use, I will have to spend some time and give it and update in the near future.

Adam

Thanks yeah thats been bookmarked for years by me.

I have a ton that aren't in there though, exploded views etc..

Someone should design a cloud based user uploadable site so we can all expand on it and have sub categories for the different mods and fixes etc..

It is a cloud based user uploadable site, it just has a human interface with a much better spam and content filtering, give it a try you may like it!

I suspect administering such a site would be considerably more work then maintaining a website.

Adam

oid said:
Evening folks, Used to hang around here back before the move from prodigy-pro and just found my way back. While digging about the site I discovered my old microphone schematic archive is still around much to my surprise.

http://www.sdiy.org/oid/mics.html

Thank you so much for your website and sharing the schematics

So what have you been doing lately?

Any DIY projects?

Latest posts

Back