Fender 75

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ubxf

Hello,
I just got a fully populated fender eyelet board. After looking at schematics and pictures it looks like it is a spare from a Fender 75. While it is enough info to follow the schematic it would be great to have access to a layout/wiring diagram.
Do you guys know if there is a service manual or layout that exists, so far i could only find the schematic.
I got a twin reverb chassis and i'd love to reconnect that board.
Any suggestions, tips are welcome
Thanks
francois

Attachments

• fender_75.pdf
    494.1 KB · Views: 14
If you have the schematic, you should be able to associate the parts on your board, to the parts on the schematic.

After that's done, you can just "fill in the blanks". I know it's easier to get things "on a silver platter", but you could at least try to do something about it (first) ;)

Of course, that's what i'm doing. But i have a lot of Fender schematics and most of them also have a layout diagram. I was just checking to see if anyone saw this one. Also if anyone is familiar with this particular amp and want to share some observations or warnings it would be great

no chassis layout but there are pics, looks like Fender quit putting those out after CBS took over,

possible mods here plus info>

http://ampwares.com/amplifiers/fender-75/

Attachments

• fender-75 chassis.jpg
    fender-75 chassis.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 22

Latest posts

Back