• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

(SOLD) Lomo YP27

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jitter

Hello everyone, I sell this UP27 racked and mounted with its power supply, Mogami audio wiring, vumetro and original Russian knob of the 50, pots, font + 48v, front engraved with logo, etc.
Many resemble the sound of the V72, this module has two channels per transformer and a general output. I have it mounted with a configuration of a mic channel and a HiZ input per trafo in the mode of D.I. Internal

Most of the work is assembled and with the module tested.
It would be necessary to finish it completely, to test it, to review the parts and to add a buffer for the Vumetro and to wire it to the audio output to visualize, my idea for the buffer was to feed it with DC through a 12v adapter that I have.

The reason to sell it is because I have it stopped without finishing enough time and with so much work I can never put on. In the end I would have saved it unfinished and it's a shame, so I prefer someone else to take it out.
I have all the documentation and schemes for which it is encouraged.
For little money you ride a piece of the previous one and you usually see yourself there for more than € 1000.

Interested by private, no shipping costs included in the price.

Total price SOLD

Latest posts

Back