• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS : TC Electronic D-Two and M2000 600€ obo , Alesis Midiverb 3 , Roland SRV3030

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nashkato

Selling these two TC units due to surplus requirements .
also selling separately .

both are in very good shape .
at the D-two the "Recall" and "Store" button are a little loose , some plastic connection must have broken inside , but they´re still fully functional and don´t fall out .

The M2000 just got a new original Powersupply

EU only
pics :
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/op9jg7yemz4lhlf/AAAjDZfyz78ToTaI1n6T7QX1a?dl=0

Also FS are an Alesis Midiverb 3 (50 €) and a Roland SRV-3030 (120 €)

They certainly are not
Sorry then , must have mixed up something  with another sparepart of any other company that got sucked up by music-group .

let me ask you , though ... why the question from where i got it in the first place  ?

nashkato said:
Sorry then , must have mixed up something  with another sparepart of any other company that got sucked up by music-group .

let me ask you , though ... why the question from where i got it in the first place  ?

I meant they are certainly not available from TC anymore, so I was hoping you had found another source for the power supply.

Back