Whoa hey, 53 pastors publicly support molester Roy Moore (nsfw)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

tands

Kayla Moore, wife of Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore, shared a letter on Facebook indicating support from more than 50 Alabama pastors.

Moore's wife Kayla posted the letter to her Facebook page Sunday after days of controversy surrounding her husband and allegations he had sexual contact with a 14-year-old in 1979 when he was 32-years-old. Three other women said Moore pursued them as teenagers.

Moore denies the charges.

In their letter, the pastors said Moore was an "immovable rock in the culture wars," and has met attacks with a "rare unconquerable resolve."

"It's no wonder the Washington establishment has declared all-out war on his campaign," the letter notes before urging voters to support Moore in the Dec. 12 election against Democrat Doug Jones.

The full text of the letter, along with signatures, is below. A note on the letter said church names were listed for identification purposes only.

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/11/53_pastors_sign_letter_of_supp.html

Dr. Tom Ford, III, Pastor, Grace Baptist Church, Montgomery, Alabama
Pastor Stan Cooke, Kimberly Church of God, Kimberly, Alabama
Pastor Jonathan Rodgers, Dothan, Alabama
Pastor Joseph Smith, Pine Air Baptist Church, Grand Bay Alabama
Dr. David E. Gonnella, Pastor, Theodore, Alabama
Pastor Mike Allison, Madison, Alabama
Dr. Terry Batton, Christian Renewal and Development Ministries, Eufaula, Alabama
Pastors Tim and Elizabeth Hanson, Smiths Station, Alabama
Pastor Mark Liddle, Dominion Baptist Church, Birmingham, Alabama
Pastor Steve Sanders, Victory Baptist Church, Millbrook, Alabama
Dr. Richard Fox, retired Baptist pastor
Dr. Randy Cooper, Pastor, Warrior, Alabama
William Green, Minister, Fresh Anointing House of Worship, Montgomery, Alabama
Maurice McCaney, Victory Christian Fellowship Church, Florence, Alabama
Pastor Jamie Holcomb, Young's Chapel, Piedmont, Alabama
Pastor Paul Elliott, Young's Chapel, Piedmont, Alabama
Pastor Rodney Gilmore, Covenant Christian, Gadsden, Alabama
Pastor Mark Gidley, Faith Worship Center, Gadsden, Alabama
Pastor Bill Snow, Edgewood Church, Anniston, Alabama
Pastor Michael Yates, Webster's Chapel, Gadsden, Alabama
Pastor Mark Holden, Webster's Chapel, Gadsden, Alabama
Pastor Joshua Copeland, Pleasant Ridge Baptist Church, Anniston, Alabama
Pastor Bruce Jenkins, Young's Chapel, Piedmont, Alabama
Pastor Keith Bond, Young's Chapel, Piedmont, Alabama
Pastor Jim Lester, Fannin Road Baptist Church, Montgomery, Alabama
Pastor Thad Endicott, Heritage Baptist Church, Opelika, Alabama
Bishop Fred and Tijuanna Adetunji, Fresh Anointing House of Worship, Montgomery, Alabama
Pastor David Floyd, Marvyn Parkway Baptist Church, Opelika, Alabama
Pastor Bruce Word, Freedom Church, Gadsden, Alabama
Pastor Paul Hubbard, Lakeview Baptist Church, Montgomery, Alabama
Rev. Carl Head, Lakeview Baptist Church, Montgomery, Alabama
Pastor Duwayne Bridges, Jr., Fairfax First Christian Church, Valley, Alabama
Rev. Edwin Roberts, Adams Street Church of Christ, Enterprise, Alabama
Pastor John McCrummen, Open Door Baptist Church, Enterprise, Alabama
Rev. Mickey Counts, Open Door Baptist Church, Enterprise, Alabama
Rev. Alex Pagen, Open Door Baptist Church, Enterprise, Alabama
Pastor Glenn Brock, Eufaula, Alabama
Rev. Tim Head, Montgomery, Alabama
Pastor/Elder Ted Phillips, Christ Church, Odenville, Alabama
Tim Yarbrough, Elder, Trinity Free Presbyterian, Trinity, Alabama
Pastor Myron Mooney, Trinity Free Presbyterian, Trinity, Alabama
Jerry Frank, Elder, Trinity Free Presbyterian, Trinity, Alabama
Pastor Jim Nelson, Church of the Living God, Moulton, Alabama
Pastor Earl Wise, Millbrook, Alabama
Rick and Beverly Simpson, Summit Holiness Church, Alabama
Pastor Lane Simmons and Margie Dale Simmons, First Assembly of God, Greenville Alabama
Rev. Charles Morris, Pastor Grace Way Fellowship, Evergreen Alabama
Dr. George Grant, Pastor, Parish Presbyterian Church
Pastor David Whitney, Cornerstone Church
Dr. Peter and Roseann Waldron, St. Francis Anglican Church
Pastor Franklin and Mrs. Pamela Raddish, Capitol Hill Independent Baptist Ministries
Dr. Michael Peroutka, Institute on the Constitution
Reverend Bill Owens, Coalition of African American Pastors

His wife faked the letter.

As Senate candidate Roy Moore faces another allegation of sexual misconduct—this time the assault of a minor—and leading Republicans call for him to step aside, his wife has been spreading misleading endorsements from religious leaders as well as falsehoods and fake stories, including the claim that the Washington Post paid the accusers to come forward.

Kayla Moore is also the president of his “Christian values” nonprofit, the Foundation for Moral Law, which the Washington Post reported had been secretly paying Roy Moore a salary not disclosed in federal tax filings. Moore has been adamant on social media and in interviews that allegations against her husband are fabrications, promoting fake news on her Facebook pages that attempt to disprove the allegations.

And on her Facebook page and on group pages related to Roy Moore and his brand of conservatism in Alabama, Kayla Moore wrote in praise of her husband as an “immovable rock in the culture wars,” followed by a list of 50 pastors, indicating those named supported Roy Moore despite the backlash. But as AL.com reported, the letter she shared on Facebook seems to be a version of one posted on the campaign website before the primary in August. After AL.com published the letter, several of the named pastors said they had not been contacted or asked about the allegations, and at least one asked for his name to be removed from the list.

more, she's been spreading fake news on facebook. Really, really wants to get to DC, lmao.  ;D

These people are like dumber Clintons!

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/11/14/kayla_moore_roy_moore_s_wife_has_been_spreading_false_and_misleading_information.html

Bernie Bernstein!

“Hi, this is Bernie Bernstein, I’m a reporter for the Washington Post calling to find out if anyone at this address is a female between the ages of 54 to 57 years old willing to make damaging remarks about candidate Roy Moore for a reward of between $5000 and $7000 dollars. We will not be fully investigating these claims however we will make a written report. I can be reached by email at [email protected], thank you.”

http://wkrg.com/2017/11/14/curious-robocall-seeks-damaging-information-on-moore/

https://twitter.com/ShortSleeveSuit/status/825082901226209280

"He said 'You're just a child.' And he said, 'I am the District Attorney of Etowah County. And if you tell anyone about this, no one will ever believe you," accuser Beverly Young-Nelson says Roy Moore told her after the alleged sexual assault.

https://twitter.com/Carter_PE/status/930221309673558018

Attachments

• craven.jpg
    craven.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 6
At one point during the meeting, she said, Moore came around the desk and sat on the front of it, just inches from her. He was so close, she said, she could smell his breath.

According to Johnson, he asked questions about her young daughters, including what color eyes they had and if they were as pretty as she was. She said that made her feel uncomfortable, too.

-

As more GOP leaders - including Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell - are calling for Moore to step aside, he has given no indication he plans to do so. He still has a lead in most polls.

https://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/11/new_roy_moore_accuser_he_didnt.html

https://twitter.com/KateHarding/status/931219016609357824

I don't get it: The net is full of places where you can get deep and meaningful discussions - or the opposite, if you insist - on such issues that you are continuously posting pastes of around here.

But isn't that what facebook was designed for? Or some of the other SoMe-variants? Why not take it there?

It's really hard for me to understand how you come to expect that people from around here would spend time interacting with you on the basis of material that you copy-paste (no matter if it's important or not) without proving in the first place that you have given it deeper thought.

If you want interaction, you need to give some of yourself - write YOUR version of whatever you want us to discuss, tell us why YOU think it's worth spending time on - only then there can be some symmetry in asking others to spend a bit of their life caring about some issue, meme, or wrongdoing that you want to shed light on

Just pasting stuff like you often do is a poor substitution for communication - to the degree that I'm sometimes on the edge of suspecting that you are simply trolling us here, and

Please don't

Jakob E.

Anything to say about Roy Moore or Al Franken, Jakob?

https://twitter.com/mcotteri/status/930844290359599104

OK, you are now officially under suspicion for being a bot.

If, on the other hand, you are just trolling, then please confirm, using your own words, that you are actually able to read and understand my message.

Jakob E.

I do appreciate your well spoken politeness, Jakob. It speaks well of you, and it makes me feel more optimistic about humanity.  :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5CvBDVTCdE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lNXA2NV5tQ

I grew up poor with my single mom and we were short of money. To bring in some cash, my mom hooked me up with a job helping the janitor wash the blackboards after school at my junior high school. Looking back now, it was a situation perfect for an abuser: no one but an older male custodian and a 13-year-old boy in the otherwise empty building.

One afternoon the dude snuck behind me while I was working in a classroom and grabbed me, pinning my arms to my side. “Do you trust me?” he whispered in my ear. I remember his exact voice, the smell of his breath (alcohol, bourbon maybe). I felt his penis harden against my back.

I did not trust him.

But I told him I did, several times, and he believed me and let me go and I bounded exactly three steps toward the door, turned the knob and launched myself down the hall and flung myself down the stairs and hurled out the emergency exit, and I ran and ran and ran and it was so damn beautiful outside and I could hear the fire alarm ringing.

When my mom came home, I lied. I told her the job was over, the custodian no longer needed me.

Later a kid I didn’t know approached me at school. He might have been a year older. He asked me if I had worked for the dirty old janitor and whether he’d gone after me because the same thing had happened to him. I didn’t ask if he’d gone to the principal or told his parents and he didn’t ask me. It would have been the stupidest question in the world because no one would have believed us.

No one ever believed kids back then. About anything. The school administration wouldn’t have believed us about the English teacher who kept pot in his desk or the algebra teacher who seduced my friend or the driver’s ed instructor who grabbed my classmate’s breasts right in front of me and my best friend.

We Gen X kids understood the world as it was: survival was up to us. Adults didn’t care; adults wouldn’t help. Decades later, when I told my mom that story, she admitted I was right. “I assumed you were lazy,” she said about my quitting the job.

If you’ve never been a victim of some kind, you may find this strange, but there is something worse than knowing (or suspecting) that you may not be believed, and that is coming forward and letting cops and courts and human resource officers decide for themselves, based on the evidence and their biases, whether they believe you or not.

As long as you keep your victimhood to yourself, you know your experience was real.

http://www.smirkingchimp.com/thread/ted-rall/76286/how-society-makes-victimhood-a-no-win-proposition

The incident, described in emails and documents obtained by The Washington Post, never became public, nor did unspecified prior “similar incidents” Perkins referred to in a letter to candidate Wesley Goodman. The correspondence shows Perkins privately asked Goodman to drop out of the race and suspended him from the council, but Goodman continued his campaign and went on to defeat two fellow Republicans in a hotly contested primary before winning his seat last November.

Goodman, 33, abruptly resigned this week after state legislative leaders learned of what the House speaker called “inappropriate behavior related to his state office.” Local media outlets have reported the behavior involved a consensual sexual encounter with a male visitor in his legislative office.

Emails and documents show a small circle of people discussed the complaints about Goodman before he went on to later misconduct at the statehouse.

In Ohio, supporters of Goodman’s campaign wondered why they were not alerted to his past behavior.

“We are so sick of people knowing and doing nothing. If someone knew, they had an obligation to say something. That’s what you do. That’s how you hold society together,” said Thomas R. Zawistowski, president of Ohio Citizens PAC, a conservative group that endorsed Goodman.

Perkins did not respond to emails, phone calls or a message left at the office of the Family Research Council. Goodman declined to comment as did the stepfather, a member of the council who referred questions about the incident to Perkins. The Post does not identify victims of sexual assault without their consent.

The Oct. 18, 2015 incident involving Goodman was discreetly handled by Perkins, the council’s president and a prominent leader on the religious right. Goodman at the time was campaigning for office after an impressive run in Washington as a congressional aide who rose to managing director of a conservative coalition Perkins oversees. He worked for the Perkins-run network from February 2013 to March 2015.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/how-a-conservative-group-dealt-with-a-fondling-charge-against-a-rising-gop-star/2017/11/17/b3b4b8da-c956-11e7-b0cf-7689a9f2d84e_story.html?

https://twitter.com/IvankaTrumpHQ/status/931303381464965122

gyraf said:
OK, you are now officially under suspicion for being a bot.

If, on the other hand, you are just trolling, then please confirm, using your own words, that you are actually able to read and understand my message.

Jakob E.

It's a bot. Delete, and this pointless thread too.

Hi

I just have a look at tands profile, intrigued by a "bot" with more than 700 post  ???
subscription about one year ago, only the first post about lundhal trafo...
99% of other post in the brewery, most of them in the Trump discussion...
also most of post have same look, a long quote folowed by a link.

Is this really a bot ? or a human hired for propaganda ?

That's strange, and for sure there is no place here for this.
Best
Zam

I dont think tands is a bot, I think he is immature and just likes trying peoples patience. The open nature of this forum is far too lenient for people who live in an echo chamber. If this thread, and his replies are just a textbook example of his "reasoning".

This sort of person shouldnt be on the island, or we need an ignore button.

Latest posts

Back