Just for the record....

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mattiasNYC

Ian posted:

Quote from: mattiasNYC on November 11, 2017, 01:31:24 PM
I can understand that you'd do that, and I appreciate knowing what might have caused it to get closed.

I do enjoy reading your posts btw, but I understand if you're feeling less than motivated right now.

And still you did not think it appropriate to apologise to bluebird. Shame on you!

Cheers

Ian

HERE'S WHAT BLUEBIRD WROTE:

I reported the tands post that included him talking about my daughter to the moderators. I felt it was a personal attack that went a little too far.

So, there you have it.  The complaint wasn't about me Ian. Of course I would have apologized if it had been!

-----------

Now, I not only actually agreed and empathized with Bluebird, but also started the thread in question just to give "the moderator" some advice for the future which would cut down on the amount of moderation-work he'd have to do moving forward. Nothing about the starting of that thread was intended to be snarky or personal. It was just advice. It's curious that "a moderator" says that my posts should remain as a warning to others but then allows this misrepresentation of me at the very end of it.

Further more,  it's apparently totally fine to start a thread attacking someone's posting (Tand's) using that person's name specifically in the thread title. "A moderator" even chimes in and writes that he's "Glad to see I am not alone in my sentiment" and then let's the thread ride..... But when I'm talking to someone in a thread and am on-topic I can't use "their" name, because that is "calling out".... "someone"... And I apparently can't start a thread to get the attention of the moderator to give him some advice...

Just please delete all of my posts and close my account "moderator". There seems to be a bit of a double standard going on here and I don't really wish to participate under those circumstances, and I don't want my posts to remain if others are going to misrepresent them.

mattiasNYC said:
Just please delete all of my posts and close my account "moderator". There seems to be a bit of a double standard going on here and I don't really wish to participate under those circumstances, and I don't want my posts to remain if others are going to misrepresent them.

I still do not accept homework assignments. You have made over 1300 posts, pretty much all in brewery political threads.  I will not delete every one of them,  IF anybody quotes you I will deal with that when and if it happens...

Have a good life..  I deleted your account as you requested.

JR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back