Apology

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ruffrecords

It appears I wrongly accused MattiasNYC of not apologising for a post  that offended bluebird. For that I am truly sorry.

Cheers

Ian

It happens.....It's too easy to get lost in who said what unless you go back far enough... I've done the exact thing several times.....
Not a big deal " imo" ....Sonny's BBQ here has those come to think of it.......

.. but, if it'll make you feel better, you can send me an EZTubeMixer and  balance out the terrible thing with a great one.....

I did not want to make any excuses but you are right it is not too hard to mistake who said what. At my age you do have the occasional 'senior moment'. I don't often dip my toe in the brewery pond and this incident has made me even less inclined to do so.

Cheers

Ian

ruffrecords said:
I don't often dip my toe in the brewery pond and this incident has made me even less inclined to do so.

Cheers

Ian

Please don't let the actions of a few ruin the experience for the many that enjoy your commentary. I understand if it doesn't interest you enough to comment but, if you have any views that aren't mentioned regarding something being discussed of interest to you, I for one would like to hear it....... as I do for 99.999999999999999999% of the other members...

Ian,

as other folks have said, it is human to make mistakes.  It takes a bigger man to own up and say that you're sorry.  Case closed.

Please do not let this affect in any way your most welcome and splendid contributions to this forum.

Best regards

Mike

It is generally a waste of time trying to change the behavior of others on the WWW.
-------
We have a great group of forum members here, time to keep on being great.

JR

Given how much time that one member invested....to simply leave over a few misquotes says FAR more about his character than yours.

Cheers

I got involved in some discussions, got insulted a few times and just gave up trying to contribute to the brewery.

This forum is beyond amazing; the brewery is just not a place I venture into very often. Well, I guess I just did, but, tee hee!

To great audio!

Mike

the brewery is like a glass of warm milk compared to the rock climbers forum, jus sayin, wtf, over?>

http://www.supertopo.com/climbers-forum/3029994/Rancho-Tehama-Multiple-Shootings

CJ said:
the brewery is like a glass of warm milk compared to the rock climbers forum, jus sayin, wtf, over?>

http://www.supertopo.com/climbers-forum/3029994/Rancho-Tehama-Multiple-Shootings

Yikes....I see what you mean..... I'll take the warm milk over spoiled  any day....lol
But yeah,  No sense in crying over it.....
Actually never tried warm milk outside of when it turns warm from adding it to coffee.......

Gated community.... with HOAs.....lol

I think that the love of recording and gear is the glue that binds this forum together.

When people come on to this forum just for political point scoring there is no glue so they drop off eventually.

People have tried to ask what their interests have been but got very little traction compared to the huge weight of other stuff they posted.

Ian and I differ over Brexit and Abbey and I have had words over methodology but there is no way I would allow that to get in the way of this forums main activity, I have too much respect for both of them.

DaveP

DaveP said:
I think that the love of recording and gear is the glue that binds this forum together.

When people come on to this forum just for political point scoring there is no glue so they drop off eventually

DaveP

Nice one Dave. Lovely turn of phrase.

Cheers

Ian

CJ said:

Yeah - it's all fun and games until someone loses an eye lol. It's like saying, would you like a LITTLE BIT OF POISON with that warm milk? Um...nope, I had enough thx.

Ian I just have pure respect for you and would like to let you know that I think you are one the most nice and helpful persons in this great forum.

Thank you Ian

Latest posts

Back