• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

TAC Scorpion 16-8-2 (Deluxe) 2000€

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mic preamp mod photo

Attachments

• IMG_3108.JPG
    IMG_3108.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 76
Wow, the meters look great! They don’t look original though, because they’re all red. Mine are yellow/green with red as the peak. How did you restore the meters? I need to fix mine.

The meters are original and extracted from another TAC Scorpion table, I got a complete meter bridge from a mixer that was scrapped.

With the purchase of the mixer, I give completely a new spare vumeter bridge, some spare capacitors from the recap process, schematics and original manual and a part I give 18 pcb of ELI Audio to make a future modification if it is desired, this modification in the mic pre  consists in the implementation of the chip THAT1510 (This package of  pcb's have a value of 200€ aprox. and I give it FREE!)

Latest posts

Back