Bv8,12,11 replica - Support Thread

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking good Moby!  I'm so impressed at the amount of love you're putting into this.

Timjag said:
Looking good Moby!  I'm so impressed at the amount of love you're putting into this.
Yes, thx. And I start to loose patience with the toolmaker. It looks like he will finish in day or two, but I still dont have bobbins :( after that they have to be winded. So, please, expect some delay.

Hey guys. Small progress. First bobbin batch, but I'm not 100% happy with the minor details. I know that it will make some delivery delay but forgive me,  it has to be "perfect".
SPULE8.jpg

SPULE12.jpg

Hey guys, finally I'm happy with the bobbins.  It took me some time to achieve it with the original material. Winding will start in  next few days. Big thanks for your patience :)
BVpair.jpg

bv%2C8.jpg

bv%2C12.jpg

tony hunt said:
Great news, thank you for the update.

I really appreciate all the work to get the bobbins right. Happy winding!

tony
p.s the images are not showing for me, but not important right now. Happy winding!
thanks. Dunno about images, it should be ok :(

Hi Sergio,
really a nice work. Are you planning to use even historically correct tape between winding layer and on final bobbins?

Hey guys, please check the progress photos of the Bv.12 winding. It  will be finished in next  few days and we start with BV.08 and Bv.11 right after that. Cheers :)
BVwind3.jpg

BVwind2.jpg

BVwind1.jpg

bvspulwind2%281%29.jpg

bvspulwind1.jpg

maq3396 said:
Are you almost ready to begin taking orders for round 2?  8)
As soon we deliver this first batch I will  decide about it, no worries.I.still have to figure out the commercial price. It will be available to order individually, maybe with the custom options, etc... thinking ;)

Hi Moby! Amazing work!! Really looking forward to receiving my transformers! Do you have an idea of when this might happen? Not mesning to put any pressure or anything like that, but I just received a great U47 body and am starting to collect all the parts I need..

Floti said:
Hi Moby! Amazing work!! Really looking forward to receiving my transformers! Do you have an idea of when this might happen? Not mesning to put any pressure or anything like that, but I just received a great U47 body and am starting to collect all the parts I need..
Hey, thanks.  I really do my best, Bobbin toolmaker experienced lot of issues and  thats why I lost  my tempo. Winding  has to.be  finnished soon . After that I have to double check everything.  I will keep inform you here about the progress, no worries.

Hey guys,

didn't found any info (ok, need admit, didn't look too much :D ) after the groupbuy bath are you planing to make them available for typical purchase?

ln76d said:
Hey guys,

didn't found any info (ok, need admit, didn't look too much :D ) after the groupbuy bath are you planing to make them available for typical purchase?
yep, possible :)

Latest posts

Back