Green pres almost done.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You'll see that even in the picture, the phase spdt doesn't connect to anything on one end essentially making it a spst.

I think that should be Phantom.

Doh, that's what I meant. Just adding to the pool of misinformation out there. :roll:

Joel

So i got the third one working perfectly, and built the foruth one and it won't make sound...

The tl074 gets super hot, and i've tried to follow the traces headuing away from it and replaced a few caps since i had em kicking around, but still no luck.

Any thoughts?

[quote author="Mbira"]take one of them and do point by by point comparisons through the circuit till you see things get off-then you'll be close.

Joel[/quote]

Same advice. With one working, you can now find the faults in the other. Start at the begining (the input) and work your way through.

Good luck.

mic input , you should have the power situation sorted.

I finished four but haven't put them into a box yet. Didn't really have too many problems so your thread(s) have been interesting to read. I used dpdt push switches that i got a deal on (just cut off the legs I didn't need) except knobs destroyed the savings, bastards every store I frequent has push switches but no knobs for them........... WTF.

If you can post some pics, these hawkeyes around here can pick out anything and there critiques are usefull

Latest posts

Back