Info wanted on Haufe RK220 and ST3423/1 transformers

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skanker

Hi Folks

Im looking to replace these in my Filtek MK3 eq as one module has died. If anybody can help with supplying the data sheet i'd be most grateful.
I've spent days online and cant even find any mention of either

Cheers

I've still not managed to find  any info on these and Haufe themselves say they have no data sheets for these two traffos so im at a loss.

Im no technician let alone engineer so any advice of alternatives would be very much appreciated if anybody knows as i'm super paranoid about picking an incorrect part and and killing the unit for good

Are you sure that the transformer ist the problem? I usually find the voltage regulator circuits to be the problem as there are very often tantalum caps used due to space saving.
The BFE version of this EQ is documented here: http://audio.kubarth.com/rundfunk/index.cgi#w

jensenmann said:
Are you sure that the transformer ist the problem? I usually find the voltage regulator circuits to be the problem as there are very often tantalum caps used due to space saving.
The BFE version of this EQ is documented here: http://audio.kubarth.com/rundfunk/index.cgi#w

Thank you for the link mate, Im not 100% sure it's the traffo. I've already changed most of the caps but it's still not working. I've also replaced the voltage regulator and the op-amps as well as all the IC's too. I think i'll do a blanket change of the ZTX transistors and keep my fingers crossed.

I've swapped the boards over from the two modules and the issue is on one board only, this being the one with the two transformers attached.

Ideally i'd like the put it in for a service but funds are tight at present unfortunately  so im slowly going through it part by part in an attempt to put things right myself

Back