Magic Shop NY closed , so sad : (

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r2d2

So sad ,
http://sonicscoop.com/2016/02/23/the-magic-shop-is-closing-what-it-means-to-nyc-audio/

known with delay , even if subscribed to the newsletter….

considered all the major music  labels  residents there , and big artists too ,
many of them recorded in that sanctuary…..
a  partnership  could help to keep it alive   

: (

ps somebody know where the console gone?           

It is sad...but...making a post that something closed and saying how sad it is, implies it's a current event...would have made a little more sense to say, "I just found out - this shop's closed, and has been for a year!"

In any case, I'm sorry...it is sad.

Mike

for me it's sad for music

considered what has been done for Elvis (a single musician) and related….

and nothing for a music/sound temple where lot of songs of success was  created …

sound like a big shame (in my humble opinion) .

It is sad. I watched some documentary of that place a while ago. Very cool.

What's sad to me too is when I hear a song that was magical to me in my days of youth being played on tv to sell a box of cereal or some prescription drug..........or whatever... The magic was gone.....or the magician showed us the trick.......

I guess it's better to have lost love than to never have experienced it at all....or something like that.......

I also always hate when I can't remember the name of the artist that did that song I love...... I feel like I should be paying them more respect by at least remembering their name at all times..... Oh well....... They are still probably better off than me.....

> a song that was magical to me in my days of youth being played on tv to sell a ...

OTOH: "Stronger than dirt!"

Back