• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1073-1066-1084 cases new batch

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok , here is the update.PCB-s will arrive in Thursday, frames will be ready for nickel plating in a same time.Usually it takes 7-15 days  for plating.

cheers

Actually , it is a fun to build.Finished modules look and sound marvelous.With right el. capacitors , they can outperform many if not all commercial products.I will give you guys some "how to" steps , so that will make build easier to some degree.Organising wires is crucial .
cheers

Ok , finally cards arrive and look perfect.Bending are finished...so we are closer to end.

Attachments

• 20180322_150245.jpg
    20180322_150245.jpg
    735.6 KB · Views: 76
moltenwok said:
Looking amazing mate, can't wait

tnx mate , I am very satisfied with cards...first qulity non reciclated cooper, great shit for N preamps

Tnx for a payment guys.Boards will be shipped today and tomorrow, I will provide tracking number ASAP.

Ok guys , all PCBs are shipped today , I will send a tracking number to yours e mail adresses .

cheers

Winetree said:
No e-mail. Do you have my E-mail address?

I send it again , please check and just let me know that this time you get it.

cheers

Update
Almost finished.
Distancers are finished and Nickel plating should be over in next two days-hopefully.
I will post some pictures later of fronts and rough frames.Invoices will be sent in next 3-4 days , and I will contact everyone involved personally.

cheers

Latest posts

Back