• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1073-1066-1084 cases new batch

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AudioHammer said:
Any update on when cases will start shipping?
We start packing yesterday,lots of boxes , lots of paper work .01.05 is non working day here so I guess , that first few boxes will go away in Monday , and other in a other half of week.Will provide tracking number ASAP.

cheers

1084 modules and pcbs arrived today  in the USA.  Everything looks high quality and awesome !!

I am looking forward to the wiring diagrams and build instructions when you get a chance to post !

Great Work and Thank You for making this possible !!    :)

AudioHammer said:
1084 modules and pcbs arrived today  in the USA.  Everything looks high quality and awesome !!

I am looking forward to the wiring diagrams and build instructions when you get a chance to post !

Great Work and Thank You for making this possible !!    :)

Tnx mate , for nice words.I give my best , but there are always place for improvements.
cheers

Received frames today .........did I miss something because no switches/caps were included like last order?

Received  4 - 1084 cases today.
On one of the cases the front chassis holes don't line up with the holes in the faceplate.
And there isn't a square hole for a button.
Is it a 1084 faceplate with a 1073 chassis?????
Help.
Looks like a 1084 chassis front plate would solve the matter.
All other inter braces look the same.

Attachments

• IMG_3713.jpg
    IMG_3713.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 46
Back