• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1073-1066-1084 cases new batch

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would love to do an 8 set of 1084 frames let me know when you do another production round.

Ok , it seams that now is the time for new 1073-1084-1066 frames batch.
I will start to take a preorders from today.Pls use my personal mail to contact me ,
[email protected].

Rob Flinn said:
Any chance of supplying a 1064 or1081 sized case ?
Well , I can made them , but as I can recall , Denis(API) start big group buy of 1081 cases?

Still selling 84 pcb's and button caps.......?Also, what brand of pcbs connectors are you using?

Rob Flinn said:
I've not noticed much response on his WHite market page when people have posted there recently.
Ups , sorry for that... guess it is usuall delay , those mechanical projects  can be real hedache .

thestudio said:
Still selling 84 pcb's and button caps.......?Also, what brand of pcbs connectors are you using?
Yes , pcb s and caps are in stock.For pcb connectors I usually grab some NOS Chinch ...when they are availible.

Latest posts

Back