• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Igor's MixBuzz 1RU, Drip REDD47, Pendulum Audio ES-8 for sale - PRICES REDUCED

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skidmorebay

For sale:

I.J. Research MixBuzz 1RU VCA compressor.  With wet/dry mix, Turbo mode, lots of other features. Built in 2014, kept in smoke free studio and only used occasionally. Built with THAT VCA's. $1,000   $900+ shipping

Drip Electronics REDD47 tube preamp. Built in 2012, same story. Sowter Transformers, Mundorf output caps, Collective Cases 3RU case, Canare wire, carbon comp resistors. VU meter is not connected, and the preamp does not have phantom power. But, I'll throw in an outboard ART phantom power PSU (plugs into the wall and is patched between the mic and pre). $900 + shipping

Pendulum Audio ES-8 Vari-Mu stereo tube compressor, mint. New NOS RCA tubes sourced from Christian at proaudiotubes, and  a spare set of Mullards also sourced from Christian. $3,000 $2,800 $2,600

Rupert Neve Designs Portico 5042 analog tape simulator/line driver This is the white-face stereo version. I'll add pictures to the folder soon. $1,200

Photos are here: More images have been added.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/j2n0ov8krcytasz/AADn2On9sgVOOXl-InL9Elwta?dl=0\

Payment by PayPal
thank you.

Yes, sorry about that. Shipping is from ZIP 99826. Southeast Alaska.  Actually not too far from Seattle.

I  haven’t had time to box, weigh, and measure the units. Typically, I would guess about $60 for the MixBuzz and $80 for the ES-8 to most places in the US. The REDD47 is larger and heavier than those, so I can’t say.

I’m happy to package and calculate exact postage for an interested buyer.
Thanks,
JS

bump. Pendulum ES-8 reduced to $2,600. Also added the Rupert Neve 5042. I'll post pictures of that one by tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back