Free Vintage Pro Audio Brochures on ebay???

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mjrippe

GDIY Supporter
Yeah, that title is clickbait, but hear me out.  There is a seller called terrysvintage who has tons of pro audio brochures from the '50s through the '70s.  Some amazing stuff - Pultec, Fairchild, Langevin, EMT, Telefunken, and on and on.  The "free" part is that they post photos of the docs that are good enough to download and enjoy if you don't want to pay $9.99+ for the paper version.  Sample attached.

Standard disclaimers apply: Not my auctions, don't know the seller, no such thing as a free lunch.

Attachments

• CM51.jpg
    CM51.jpg
    231.4 KB · Views: 34
Very Cool....
I've actually peeked at a schematic when I was looking for a particular manual...Got lucky that the  seller had that page of the service manual I needed as a photo.... Naughty

Theres a lot of places out there charging stupid money for poor quality scans of old user manuals etc ,its all a  bit cheeky if you ask me . Either way most of the time what your looking for is available free for the common good ,might take a bit of looking around though.

Latest posts

Back