• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Schematic for the Harrison TV-950 channel strip

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mmatrix said:
Looking for the schematic for Harrison TV-950 channel strip.  Anyone?
Hallo from Hamburg
I have the same question ... someone with schematics or at least information on the pin connections
for the mic/line mono Chanel Strip and what voltage is needed as psu for those channels ?
Anything most welcome.

I was about to buy a Harrison channel strip a few years ago but decided to get one from a Studer instead. 

I recall contacting Harrison (which might be your only option- depending on what you can find about the TV 950 without Harrison's help).  If you won that recent auction on eBay for the modules that came from a school (if I remember correctly)- you might want to contact the original seller (or ask them to contact institution they acquired the modules/mixer from).  Even offering some money to them might be cheaper than getting the documentation directly from Harrison.

As I recall- a full service manual  was well over $500 US while the particular section I needed would be over $100 US (both plus shipping). 

Thanks for suggestions
Yes from Harrison directly the nessesary pages of the service manual would be 130,-
Now looking if someone is in same need as this saler was saling some other channels of the same console to..
Maybe it's possible to share.. would be grate

Latest posts

Back