Dmm probes.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chipss36

Others may know this, I just purchased a set of probmaster test leads,  the 8043sk kit for my fluke dmm, the kit was $50, probes, accessorys and case, has to be the best probes I have ever owned, or used , I like them better than the flukes, the points are crazy sharp, silicone wire, gold plated, yada yada, the accessories thread on, and are available individually, unlike my last set, and I break stuff, I know I am sounding like a fan boy , but I am impressed with this set , all at a sane price, just passing this on,  you may want to try a pair yourself?

chipss36 said:
Others may know this, I just purchased a set of probmaster test leads,  the 8043sk kit for my fluke dmm, the kit was $50, probes, accessorys and case, has to be the best probes I have ever owned, or used , I like them better than the flukes, the points are crazy sharp, silicone wire, gold plated, yada yada, the accessories thread on, and are available individually, unlike my last set, and I break stuff, I know I am sounding like a fan boy , but I am impressed with this set , all at a sane price, just passing this on,  you may want to try a pair yourself?

Where did you buy them?

Direct from probe master,  suppose it’s kinda a stupid thing but was a revaluation to me, the whole set just works better than what I had, kind of like when I got my first Wiha screw driver set, was like ohhh now I get it, difference is, the probmasters are pretty low cost compared to wiha.

Back