KM84 DIY Body & PCB kit – CLOSED

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi there Banzai,

I have sent an order for 4 x Kits + 4 x Transformers,

Kind regards

Hank Dussen said:
Is there a super-cardiod or hyper-cardiod capsule I can use with this mic?

Don't really know any except for the generic Chinese MXL types. Those will screw on the bodies no problem.

Thanks for all the latest orders: over 70 kits sold  :D

There's no hard limit at 75 kits, as we have some reserve - but if anyone still wants to get in, nows the time.

As long as the thread is marked OPEN, kits are still available.

I would like two capsule only.  Is this still an option or was that for the first batch on the hopes of some left over? :eek: :eek: :eek:

earlfsmith said:
I would like two capsule only.  Is this still an option or was that for the first batch on the hopes of some left over? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Not sure. Priority is on supplying full kits

Have kits shipped yet?  If not, approximately when will they ship and maybe a guesstimate of shipping time?  Thanks!!

maarvold said:
Have kits shipped yet?  If not, approximately when will they ship and maybe a guesstimate of shipping time?  Thanks!!

Hey Maarvold,

Packing/shipping will only start once sale is closed. All orders will ship together.

Shipping time depends on location (europe/US is usually about 7-days).

First time poster here. This must be the greatest forum I’ve ever seen.

Thanks for all the great info and projects like this. I ordered 2 kits and 2 transformers last night.

Can’t wait to hear these on drums compared to my KM184s 8)

Thanks so much guys!

Hey Banzai

How long do you think this will be open for?  I don’t want to miss out this time but will need to sort my tax out first.  Looking to jump on a pair of kits.

Cheers

Jim

Jim50hertz said:
Hey Banzai

How long do you think this will be open for?  I don’t want to miss out this time but will need to sort my tax out first.  Looking to jump on a pair of kits.

Cheers

Jim
Exact same situation here ... :/

Back