KM84 DIY Body & PCB kit – CLOSED

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just sent a payment for a pair, without transformer...

Now I'll have 4!!! Lucky me I got a pair in the first batch  ;D

:-*

Thanks for all the new orders!  :D

Jim50hertz said:
How long do you think this will be open for?  I don’t want to miss out this time but will need to sort my tax out first.  Looking to jump on a pair of kits.

Hey Jim, how long do you need?

We'll be hitting a hard limit pretty soon. Will remain open until then.

A week would be great, hoping to have this sorted in the next couple of days though.  May be able to pay Sunday or Monday 👍🏻

Banzai said:
Thanks for all the new orders!  :D

Hey Jim, how long do you need?

We'll be hitting a hard limit pretty soon. Will remain open until then.
About the same here, Monday - Tuesday i'll be in for 2 sets..

Thanks for the new orders!!

Once the transformers arrive this week, we'll start packing & shipping all orders  8)

Thanks!!  :D

*** 3U transformers now sold out ***

Anyone who missed out, they are available to order directly from 3U on ebay.

KM84 kits without transformers still available.

damianschwartz said:
Will send payment for 4 today-tomorrow,  do you include the trafos as an option? (i don't see it on the 1st post)

Transformers are sold-out, but you can still buy them direct from 3U on ebay:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/3U-Audio-GZT-84-Output-Transformer-for-SDC-Microphone/112882929558?hash=item1a4858cf96:g:CiYAAOSwW5lasiBg:rk:10:pf:0

Payment sent for 2 kits. So glad I squeezed in this round!
Edit: I paid for the paypal fees, just read that the price included fees, looks like another drink bonus!

GraemeWoller said:
I'm a little biased, but they are well worth it!  ;)
Ha! I'm glad. Are there any other comments on the different transformers?  so far I've read AMI t8 sounds like the original (but $120!), Cinemag's have good low end, but are darker than original, and Haufe made a round of the originals, but are they still available? How do the 3U gtz 84's sound? any thoughts?

Back