SM

Are there still kits available for this? €240 for a pair (EU), correct?

Are there still kits available for this? €240 for a pair (EU), correct?

Correct  ;)

RuudNL

You mentioned before that it would be possible to order the capsules separately.
Later, there was a restriction: full kits first and if there were capsules left they could be sold seperately.
So: what is the situation now?
And if capsules are for sale seperately what would be the price?
There is a solution for every problem!

http://www.vansteenisaudio.nl

damianschwartz

Sent For 2 kits

GraemeWoller

Hi folks,

Here's a .pdf build guide for those who need a helping hand getting their kits started and whipped up into shape. I've aimed it at those who might need the help, most of you guys are pretty expert so it doesn't really apply, but hopefully it'll be a handy resource for putting the kit together without any problems.

http://bit.ly/2ML5aOv

Cheers

Graeme

damianschwartz

Hi folks,

Here's a .pdf build guide for those who need a helping hand getting their kits started and whipped up into shape. I've aimed it at those who might need the help, most of you guys are pretty expert so it doesn't really apply, but hopefully it'll be a handy resource for putting the kit together without any problems.

http://bit.ly/2ML5aOv

Cheers

Graeme

Thank u!

GraemeWoller

A pleasure, Damian!  :)

BramK

Thank you for the great build guide!

madreza

I take the last 4 kits :D
Knight 1: We are now no longer the Knights who say Ni.
Knight 2: NI.
Other Knights: Shh...
Knight 1: We are now the Knights who say... "Ekki-Ekki-Ekki-Ekki-PTANG. Zoom-Boing. Z'nourrwringmm.

HosaMogami

Thank u!

Great job with this! Thanks for sharing.

dinesh

Re: Neumann KM84 DIY Body & PCB kit – CLOSED
« Reply #411 on: February 07, 2019, 05:51:37 AM »
Hello,
PM sent for PSU.

shabtek

« Reply #412 on: February 07, 2019, 02:55:41 PM »
If there is a list for spare capsules I’d like to be on it.
"really fine players do not use stomp boxes or master volume, they match the amp to the room and turn it up to 11.  Stevie Ray, BB King, Albert King, Duane Allman, Dicky Betts, Louis Armstrong"
   -CJ

« Reply #413 on: February 07, 2019, 05:29:45 PM »
any kits available in the near future? Would like to buy 2 :-)

« Reply #414 on: February 08, 2019, 04:30:45 PM »
If there is a list for spare capsules I’d like to be on it.

Same here.

« Reply #415 on: February 10, 2019, 11:40:53 AM »
Thanks for the orders  :D

Everything will ship out this week, with tracking numbers sent out latest Friday.

Please whitelist/add [email protected] to your address books, to make sure you receive all notifications.

duantro

« Reply #416 on: February 10, 2019, 09:38:57 PM »
Thanks for the orders  :D

Everything will ship out this week, with tracking numbers sent out latest Friday.

Please whitelist/add [email protected]l.com to your address books, to make sure you receive all notifications.
Thanks! I’ve got my pair of cinemag transformers on the way also. They informed me that they have 1,000 in stock. Also that  if I didn’t want to build one, I could get a warm audio 84. They must get a percentage?

« Reply #417 on: February 13, 2019, 01:23:27 AM »
Also that  if I didn’t want to build one, I could get a warm audio 84. They must get a percentage?
Cheeky... Strange though, as he probably makes more from clients buying transformers direct.

Le Roux

« Reply #418 on: February 15, 2019, 05:27:48 PM »
Hi

I just received this from cinemag. I assume we’d connect the wires anyways, just want to make sure I’m good to go, thanks!

All of the leads internally hooked up so that there are 2 wires for the primary and 2 for the secondary.  P/N CM-5722W.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2019, 06:22:01 PM by Le Roux »

Potato Cakes

« Reply #419 on: February 15, 2019, 07:20:58 PM »
Thats how I did mine. You should be good.

Thanks!

Paul