KM84 DIY Body & PCB kit – CLOSED

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are there still kits available for this? €240 for a pair (EU), correct?

You mentioned before that it would be possible to order the capsules separately.
Later, there was a restriction: full kits first and if there were capsules left they could be sold seperately.
So: what is the situation now?
And if capsules are for sale seperately what would be the price?

Hi folks,

Here's a .pdf build guide for those who need a helping hand getting their kits started and whipped up into shape. I've aimed it at those who might need the help, most of you guys are pretty expert so it doesn't really apply, but hopefully it'll be a handy resource for putting the kit together without any problems.

http://bit.ly/2ML5aOv

Cheers

Graeme

GraemeWoller said:
Hi folks,

Here's a .pdf build guide for those who need a helping hand getting their kits started and whipped up into shape. I've aimed it at those who might need the help, most of you guys are pretty expert so it doesn't really apply, but hopefully it'll be a handy resource for putting the kit together without any problems.

http://bit.ly/2ML5aOv

Cheers

Graeme

Thank u!

Thanks for the orders  :D

Everything will ship out this week, with tracking numbers sent out latest Friday.

Please whitelist/add [email protected] to your address books, to make sure you receive all notifications.

Banzai said:
Thanks for the orders  :D

Everything will ship out this week, with tracking numbers sent out latest Friday.

Please whitelist/add [email protected] to your address books, to make sure you receive all notifications.
Thanks! I’ve got my pair of cinemag transformers on the way also. They informed me that they have 1,000 in stock. Also that  if I didn’t want to build one, I could get a warm audio 84. They must get a percentage?

duantro said:
Also that  if I didn’t want to build one, I could get a warm audio 84. They must get a percentage?
Cheeky... Strange though, as he probably makes more from clients buying transformers direct.

Hi

I just received this from cinemag. I assume we’d connect the wires anyways, just want to make sure I’m good to go, thanks!

All of the leads internally hooked up so that there are 2 wires for the primary and 2 for the secondary.  P/N CM-5722W.

Attachments

• 4C18004C-77A3-447B-9B71-6697374E836C.png
    4C18004C-77A3-447B-9B71-6697374E836C.png
    4.3 KB · Views: 27
Back