KM84 DIY Body & PCB kit – CLOSED

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys!

Wondering what your opinions are on the sound of the 3U GZT-84 transformers.  Has anyone compared the 3U tx to the cinemags / AMI or original KM84s ..?

I'm hoping to do a couple of these mics, whenever  the next round of kits are available, and so I'm keen to hear of others experiences!

Reading thru this thread a few times,  and I see a couple of others have also asked for info about the 3U GZT-84 , but so far no-one has offered an opinion. Would love to hear a review..

Cheers y'all,

nEon.

Dr nEon said:
Reading thru this thread a few times,  and I see a couple of others have also asked for info about the 3U GZT-84 , but so far no-one has offered an opinion. Would love to hear a review..

There should be about 50 of these built with 3U transformers from the last round. Hopefully someone who's compared them can help you out!

Now taking orders for 3rd round. Transformers available too.

All information needed is in 1st and 2nd posts.

Hey @banzai

The price for the 3u transformers includes worldwide shipping?

If yes, I'll transfer immediately.

If not, please let me know the total for 2 units, shipping for Brazil... Again  :)

Thanks for the orders!

Around half sold, still 30 or so kits available.

guismarquesrj said:
Hey @banzai

The price for the 3u transformers includes worldwide shipping?

If yes, I'll transfer immediately.

If not, please let me know the total for 2 units, shipping for Brazil... Again  :)

Can I order 2 tx?

Please double check your totals before sending.

Some of you are overpaying – additional units are only €110.

Back