KM84 DIY Body & PCB kit – CLOSED

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone who's grabbed one of these mic kits! It's been so gratifying to see so much interest and hear about all the joy people have been getting from putting them together and using them. It's just brilliant!

Cheers!!

G

Graeme, I'm reading through the build guide now, and I thank you most sincerely for putting this together and making it entertaining. Sometimes these can be terse and tricky to follow, so this is refreshing.

Thanks, mcrowe, I'm pleased you like it. I get bored by accountancy professors writing guides so the entertainment additives are a must for me!!  I don't think I could do it any other way. ;D

mcrowe said:
Graeme, I'm reading through the build guide now, and I thank you most sincerely for putting this together and making it entertaining. Sometimes these can be terse and tricky to follow, so this is refreshing.

iampoor1 said:
Sweet! What's the approximate lead time before the kits ship out?  ;D

Should be around 2 weeks. Just waiting for transformers and FET's to arrive.

Everyone's order will ship the same day.

Quick update: all non-EU boxes have shipped. EU to follow tomorrow.

Will send e-mail with tracking numbers over the next few days.

Thanks again for all your orders !!!  8)

Thank you for making this happen! I had been looking for a project exactly like this.

Package received here in germany last saturday (to be precise),looking good.The fets look like Fairchild,I hope they are  ;D .

Thank you very much,

best regards,

Udo.

Mine arrived today, also Germany !

looks very nice, thanks alot !

Andreas

Back