KM84 DIY Body & PCB kit – CLOSED

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JW said:
Who's Graeme?

Gidday JW. I laid out the PCB for this kit and I'll be around on here for troubleshooting if anyone gets stuck with the electronics side of things. It's pretty fun and straight-forward, but you never know what can catch folks up from time to time.  :)

-Graeme

Hi Graeme,

Sorry. That was an impulsive question without reading through the thread. Reading through has subsequently has made that clear. Thanks for your hard work! I'm very much looking forward to a pair.

TwentyTrees said:
Also in north London (well, north-east) so please do let us know what you find! I’ve googled a couple of powdercoat places in Tottenham, haven’t approached them yet - happy to feed back if useful.

Look for a biker / motorcycle custom shop. They always do fancy painting on gas tanks, etc.. Maybe they could help.

Hey Graeme,

How is this circuit different from your MXL to KM84 circuit (of which I'm about to build a few! - finally)?

Now get off my lawn!

Spiritworks said:
Look for a biker / motorcycle custom shop. They always do fancy painting on gas tanks, etc.. Maybe they could help.

Thanks! Local Vespa Scooter place pointed me on to a nearby body shop, so I'll be giving them a try.

noizetoys said:
Hey Graeme,

How is this circuit different from your MXL to KM84 circuit (of which I'm about to build a few! - finally)?

Now get off my lawn!

Hey noizetoys! No different at all for the circuit, but the board is custom to fit the beautiful Maiku body rather than the MXL. This kit also gives you that outstanding Maiku capsule so there's a lot of value right there. :)

I hope you're doing well and staying safe!

Latest posts

Back