• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: SB4000 Original Prototype Unit (First Unit In Existence) - Price Drop - $650

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ruckus328

Price Drop.  Asking $650 which is basically parts cost.

Up for sale is the original SB4000 Prototype unit.  This is the first unit ever to exist and was built by me (Mike at Serpent Audio).  It has some sentimental value to me as this unit was basically the start of Serpent Audio, but the reality is it's been sitting on a shelf for years unused so I've decided to part ways with it and find it a proper home.

The unit is completely calibrated and ready to roll.  The audio path has been upgraded to use ELNA Caps & OPA604/2604 IC's.  It's seen very little use other than a month or 2 during the development phase of the SB4000 project.

Asking $650USD + Shipping.

sb4000-5.jpg

sb4000-2.jpg

sb4000-3.jpg

sb4000-4.jpg

Still available.  Price Drop.  Asking $650 which is basically parts cost.  Practically giving it away at this point  ;D

joeblack007 said:
Oh my... I regret not having seen this post before... Good for you Narxistdan ;)

Needing to let this go due to financial need. You still interested Joe? I can pass it on at the same price if you cover the shipping and PayPal.

Latest posts

Back