• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Purple Audio MC77 PCB's and Trident TSM EQ, and TSM Preamps

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMarcovis

I have a pair of Purple Audio MC77 PCB's I bought pre stuffed years ago . If you don't know, for a short time, Purple Audio sold their PCB's to the DIY community. I bought these years ago from someone who gave up on the project and I haven't and won't get around to finishing them myself. PCB's are stuffed to MC76 specs.  I am trying to clear some room for future projects. Asking $300 for the pair.

I also have *6* Trident TSM EQ and *8* TSM Preamp modules I'll never get to racking up. Asking $100/each.

Offers welcome.

Thanks!

40280480144_c5dfce73e1_c.jpg

40280479164_1380450df4_c.jpg

40280481874_0cb054e626_c.jpg

40280476544_f00e5a8ae1_c.jpg

40280480814_7bd5e20202_c.jpg

40280478644_0e8fe5e939_c.jpg

tommia said:
interested in the purples and..
are transformers and input pot included?
I can't see the pictures.
Please send it to me  [email protected]

The original Purple kits also came with switch banks & the PSU zener diode too & that was all included in the original $200 per kit price (if I recall correctly)!  It was really good value when the $ to £ rate was 2 to 1 ;)

Rob Flinn said:
The original Purple kits also came with switch banks & the SPU zener diode too & that was all included in the original $200 per kit price (if I recall correctly)!  It was really good value when the $ to £ rate was 2 to 1 ;)

The kit also included the PS toroidal transformer, 600r gain pot and was $300 US IIRC

Photos are posted again. I am using a different hosting site this time so hopefully they stay up longer than a day now.

One of the MC76 boards has the input transformer on it. All of the other components can be found at hairballaudio.com for very reasonable prices, although I am sure you are all aware of that. I think my pricing is fair, but you can always make an offer if you feel the price should be different.

What would be the shippingcost for:
-2 Tridents 
- 2 Tridents and 2 Purples to Belgium?
back than the purples came with T pad and input & output  transformer

tommia said:
What would be the shippingcost for:
-2 Tridents 
- 2 Tridents and 2 Purples to Belgium?
back than the purples came with T pad and input & output  transformer

The Purple's are as I bought them. The parts needed are not expensive and are very easy to find.  I am in the US so shipping to Belgium is quite expensive. Checked DHL and UPS and both are around $350.

The purples also came with difficult to find parts like the zener and the fet's. I paid 250 euro shipping included back than

tommia said:
The purples also came with difficult to find parts like the zener and the fet's. I paid 250 euro shipping included back than

The zener's are installed on the boards already, so they are included. Matched fet's can easily be bought at hairball audio.

Price drop on the MC77 PCB's.
Also updated the available quantities of the TSM modules.
*updated my original post*

Back