• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

TG12413 project for sale £400 or nearest offer

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnmellor

TG12413 Zener Project. Unfortunately due to work commitments I do not have the time to complete the project.
20180328_115347_zpshipqesuk.jpg

-Igor black PCB boards almost completely populated
- Gauges from Sintech - group buy ages ago (bottom in picture)
20180328_115415_zpsi9f11q59.jpg

- Case made by Flashback Audio
- 0a202 diodes, nos motorola output transistors sourced from the U.S.
-carbon resistors for mojo in the signal path

One of the boards has a slight bit of damage, one of the pot pcbs (during soldering I messed up) See pics below.
20180804_180100_zpsxxukxsw8.jpg

20180804_180051_zpsifucomiu.jpg

However almost everything else is there that you would need.

Would prefer to post to UK.

Cheers,
Tom

I suppose it really depends on where you live...

DaiSimpson said:
I'll take the 1290 case if available. I'm in the UK.
Thanks
Dave

Hi there is a guy from Spain who has first dibs, but hasn't got back to me. Apologies I have been busy at uni hence the late reply. Cheers

johnmellor said:
Sorry what do you mean?

What I mean is, 1000gbp converted to where I live, in Canada is $1720. I sure as hell don't see that dollar value in the picture. However, if I lived in the UK, I'd see it. If I lived in the states I might be able to kind of see it, etc.

Fwiw, I have this project here...sifam meters, etc. I just haven't built it up yet, as I have enough tools. Good luck with the sale tho!

desol said:
What I mean is, 1000gbp converted to where I live, in Canada is $1720. I sure as hell don't see that dollar value in the picture. However, if I lived in the UK, I'd see it. If I lived in the states I might be able to kind of see it, etc.

Fwiw, I have this project here...sifam meters, etc. I just haven't built it up yet, as I have enough tools. Good luck with the sale tho!

yeah the case is heavy it will cost a fair chunk to ship. I may end up building it at this rate  ;D

I am open to negotiating the price

could you update the pictures? how much work needs to be done?
thanks

Back