API 325 GAIN Trim resistor values

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bxt403

I’ve successfully built an API line amp using a schematic included on a datasheet for the 2520 op amp, using the Access 312  as the basis.  A gain resistor equation is given so deriving/approximating the various GAIN Trim values was fairly easy.  I was hoping the implement the 325 circuit but couldn’t (as the 325 schematic is useless without knowing  either the GAIN Trim equation or the actual GAIN resistor values).

I came across an old API 312 manual that either provided the GAIN equation or the actual GAIN resistor values (I can’t recall which one it was or if was both).  I was wondering if any one out there might have a copy of the 325 line amp manual or knows what the actual resistor values are that are needed for  the GAIN Trim pin that’s on the 325 module.

The main reason I ask is since the 325 looks like it’s a newer/revised  version of the API line amp circuit that’s on the 2520 datasheet.    Also, I’d like to implement the 325 circuit in future builds.

I’m curious  why CAPI/Jeff hasn’t come out with a 325/line amp module?  Maybe the demand for one isn’t there.

I've just emailed the PDF to admin@ as it is over the upload limit. Hopefully it will be sorted soon.
If you would like it sooner, just PM me an email address and I'll do it as soon as I see it.

Latest posts

Back