Frankfurt Musikmesse 2018

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gyraf

Staff member
GDIY Supporter
It's that time of the year again - we will be hanging out at the MUSIKMESSE FRANKFURT April 11-14, 2018 - that is, from tomorrow Wednesday through to Saturday.

We are located in Hall 4, First Floor, Booth no 4.1 E23 - with the good people of SessionDesk, who make beautiful studio furniture.

We are NOT showing anything new this year - only our good and tested classics - but plenty of you hasn't had a chance to hear the G24 just yet, so make sure to stop by and do so..

Jakob Erland
Gyraf Audio

I hope you folks will drink some german beer for me...  ein alt bier bitte.

JR

PS: Actually I preferred the Belgian tripels that my Peavey friends would carry to Frankfurt for me.  8)

Im very fond of the German beers too ,its saved me a lot of hangovers over the years .
I lived in Belgium a few years and wow what a selection of Specials they have ,cream of the crop for me is the Chimay Bleu,not something you belt back the hatch with 9% vol,more like a fine wine in many ways ,brewed by trappist monks the same way for centuries ,the quality of the ingredients is apparent from the first till the last sip.

Tubetec said:
Im very fond of the German beers too ,its saved me a lot of hangovers over the years .
I lived in Belgium a few years and wow what a selection of Specials they have ,cream of the crop for me is the Chimay Bleu,not something you belt back the hatch with 9% vol,more like a fine wine in many ways ,brewed by trappist monks the same way for centuries ,the quality of the ingredients is apparent from the first till the last sip.
Yes one item on my bucket list that I never checked off was visiting Belgium to immerse myself in the local fermentations.  ;D

I have been brewing beer for decades and made one remarkable double strength batch (last century) using the still alive yeast sediment from a few bottles of belgian tripels I carried home from frankfurt. Normal beer yeast is killed by high alcohol, but the belgian yeast came to life and fermented a remarkable double strength beer. High alcohol beer brewers often use champagne (wine) yeast. In fact HA beer is called barley wine. 

I long ago stopped pursuing high alcohol beers,,, getting drunk faster is a young person's sport.  ::)

JR

Latest posts

Back