HAUFE BV107 original Neumann KM84 transformer GROUP BUY CLOSED!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, so far only 4 people sent their payment.
I was hoping to have all transformers paid for until end of last week.

I really want to move forward with this group buy, so I'll wait until end of the week.
Those who paid until then will be on board.
So please make your payments as soon as possible.
Thanks folks!! :)

Martin

I couldn't decide between these transformers and the Cinemags.
Even though I live 20 minutes from Cinemag and they would be less money,
I figured when would there be a chance to get the original manufacture transformers.

SO PLEASE EVERY ONE SEND IN YOUR MONEY, So this can happen. I Did.

LAST CALL EVERYONE!!

I still haven't received payment from some of you - if you wanna be on board, please make sure you make the payment before tomorrow afternoon 3 PM  CET.

Martin

rainton said:
please make sure you make the payment before tomorrow afternoon 3 PM  CET.

Martin

Try to send amount a few times, but something is wrong with my PP account ... Tomorrow I will have appointment on my bank to solve the issue ... I hope that it will be until 3pm...

Regards.

Stoked! Also a 2nd batch in a few months of the DIY KM84's confirmed. Glad I jumped in on these trans. Thanks rainton

"Will you make an option to fit the Haufe transformers for those of us who joined in on rainton's order?"

There's been some thoughts on that, and it's a good idea. The trick will be tweaking it all to fit the Haufe trafo and that will take time. I haven't had one in my hand but if it's the same dimensions as the original BV then it's going to require a redesign of the board.

This quote from mic group buy has me wondering if there is going to be a problem fitting the Haufe tranformers.
Reassure me they will fit with some minor mods?

BluegrassDan said:
Hey guys,

My KM84 transformer just died due to a lightning strike. Anyone here happen to purchase a spare BV-107 that they would be willing to sell?

Maybe you write Martin (Rainton) or directly to Haufe. The made them esspecially for us, so maybe they build some more.

Rainton-

Could you please verify that Haufe is the hold up?  We haven't seen a public post from you regarding this order since May 24th. I think it would be reassuring for all. I am aware and part of another order that receives virtually no responses from the organizer and it has been 3 years now with the order unfulfilled. It would be great to know that GDIY members are not being "Riggler-ed" by another peer.  I do not want to place you in this "category". Just looking for peace-of-mind for all.

-Brian

Latest posts

Back