• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Pair of 50% Nickel Jensen Line Output Transformers

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bxt403

Looking for a pair (i.e. same model number) of nickel Jensen line output transformers (the  JT-123, JT-11, JE-123, or JE-11).  If they're the older JE ones then the "SL" type 50% nickel variants are preferred over the 100% steel "S" type.  For the modern JT transformers: the "L"  50% variant is preferred but I'll still consider the 80% nickel "M" if the price is right. 

I don't need the top of the line ones: the equipment I need the transformers for show a THD of <= 0.1% and Output Level @ +6dBu so the transformer I'll be ordering from Jensen (if I don't find one here) will be the JT-11-ELCF (which is the cheapest variant of the JT-11 transformers).

I figure I ought to first see if there's anything floating around here before I contact Jensen:  just in case I can find a deal in the used market. 

I'll be deleting this post if I either get new ones from Jensen or if I find some through here.

Thanks.

Latest posts

Back