• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB ELA M251 or C12 clone parts (EU)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zebra_PD

Hi!

After successfully finished my first DIY mic project (a vintage U87 clone with AMI transformer and U87M VMPCB ) I have decided to advance to either a M251 or C12 tube mic for my next mic project.

At the moment all I got is two NOS telefunken badges for the body and PCB haha. So looking for pretty much all internal parts as well as a nice donor body and perhaps a vintage style lunchbox PSU/casing.

So is there any fellow Europeans who have some spare parts or even an unfinished project/kit in the drawer that they are willing to sell?

Non Europeans can also contact me if they have more then just some single parts to sell. The new import rules of Sweden add 10€+30% of value for every packaged coming from outside of EU so trying to source simgle parts inside the union as a first choice but if the price is right it might be worth it anyway :)

PM here on the forum or mail to pierre(a)zebrastudios.se

Thanks in advance.

/Pierre

*UPDATE*
Got a hold of a peluso capsule and t14  transformer from a fellow member here. Still looking for pretty much everything else though :)

I have a couple of low noise JAN 6072a and one very good GE6072 5 star which was not cheap

e.oelberg said:
I have a couple of low noise JAN 6072a and one very good GE6072 5 star which was not cheap

For the right price Im most def interested, so send me an PM or email with your asking price for the tubes :)

I have a Haufe T14, which you can have.
New and unused.
77€ plus transport, that's what I paid

kosi said:
I have a Haufe T14, which you can have.
New and unused.
77€ plus transport, that's what I paid

4earstudios said:
I have a Tim Campell capsule http://www.timcampbell.dk/index2b.htm , if interested

Oh damn too bad I already bought a peluso capsule n transformer.... :/

If I'm able to sell some more old gear to afford building two mics instead of one I'll get back too you two and ask if they are still for sale then.

Latest posts

Back