White Lightning Redux

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tubetec

A good buddy of mine gave me a few of last years ciders that had some sediments in the bottles . I decided and old fashioned ice filtering technique was in order ,so I froze it down ,and drained off about half the original volume of liquid ,sediment and ice left behind ,shits like rocket fuel ,dryer than a nuns nasty as all the sugar has turned to liquorliciousness , then double concentrated 
I'm nicely out of my gourd ,bless the tree those apples fell from  ;D

whitest man to ever do the great blues ledgends justice  our Rory.
https://youtu.be/9Ky7pmnF9WQ

Tubetec said:
A good buddy of mine gave me a few of last years ciders that had some sediments in the bottles . I decided and old fashioned ice filtering technique was in order ,so I froze it down ,and drained off about half the original volume of liquid ,sediment and ice left behind ,sh*ts like rocket fuel ,dryer than a nuns nasty as all the sugar has turned to liquorliciousness , then double concentrated 
I'm nicely out of my gourd ,bless the tree those apples fell from  ;D
After decades of making my my own alcoholic beverages I long ago abandoned pursuing high alcohol brews. Too much alcohol causes a "hot" flavor note that is unpleasant (IMO).

I've known people that keep their shine in the freezer, but even that doesn't help it go down.

JR

Latest posts

Back