K67 capsule solution

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raffertypr

Hi guys, i’m new here so its great to be here learning from all of you. All this time, the problem for the k67 in the classic chinese mica is that the mic doesnt include the hi freq de emphasis circuit. Could that circuit be emulated to use in our budget mics?

For example, i am modding tha cadgxl 2200 with the cap changes, and before buying another capsule i would like to see if a de emphasis circuit is possible to retain the k67 capsules. I know the mod sounds great with a c12 or u47 style capsule, but maybe the hi freq  taming could be made to retain the capsule amd ahieve good aound with caps + hi freq de emphasis circuit.

There are literally hundreds of discussions on this topic in the Microphones section of the forum.

Just jump to Microphones, search ‘K67 de-emphasis’ and you will have lots to choose from.

MagnetoSound said:
There are literally hundreds of discussions on this topic in the Microphones section of the forum.

Just jump to Microphones, search ‘K67 de-emphasis’ and you will have lots to choose from.

Thank you!!!! Will do.

Latest posts

Back