6 input line mixer with Capi 2 stage line amp and ACA-Bo

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eternal slang

Hi all,

Before I start with yet another post about diy mixers I just want to thank the whole community about the knowledge and support you provide out here!

I'm new to diy (completed a 1176 from Hairball Audio) and am almost ready to start a 6 input line mixer for live electroacoustic performances. I will run synths, samplers, mic pres outputs or just use it as a submixer in the studio.

Here are some basic questions:

Does anything seems wrong or confused in that block diagram?

I will use the ACA-Inv board as four independant outputs for echo/effects sends or drive additional speakers, but without the booster card and only 2623 transformers. In this configuration can I add an attenuator or taper pot as an aux master fader and if yes where and which value should I choose?

How can I calculate the bus resistors value? 47k?

I want to experiment different cutoff frequencies with a passive 2nd order RC HPF. Can I just implement it in the circuit with a SPDT switch like on the diagram. Should I be worried about the impedance load or anything else?

Many thanks for helping!

Fabien

Attachments

• capi_6_line_mixer.pdf
    924.2 KB · Views: 95

Latest posts

Back