• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

wanted 2 dual gang 100k Anti-Log 4mm shaft 16mm diam. for TRIDENT EQ

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

envelope

wanted: ..... 16mm diam, dual gang 100k Anti-Log 4mm shaft for TRIDENT TSM TM09 EQ modules

You check with Audio Maintenance for their OMeg pots? They have 4mm shaft dual gang that should be the same foot print. Should have the value you are looking to get.

Thanks!

Paul

I think I have a few left-over DDA channelsstrips with 2x dual gang 100k antilog Alps pots with  4mm shaft in the eq section. They're used but fine. Not sure if it'll fit your tridents though.
In case you can't find the correct ones, I can measure one and another to see if they're suitable.

helterbelter said:
I think I have a few left-over DDA channelsstrips with 2x dual gang 100k antilog Alps pots with  4mm shaft in the eq section. They're used but fine. Not sure if it'll fit your tridents though.
In case you can't find the correct ones, I can measure one and another to see if they're suitable.

I'll shoot you a PM with more physical dimension details of the needed pots, but If you have 2 that measure within a few % points of each other at mid-rotation, and are very very close to 100k  full resistance, they may be viable.

Hi,

well, yesterday I measured them. Even though these are hi quality pots (conductive plastic Alps) , these are not candidates for being 10% tolerance spec pots...

So I suppose these are not what you're looking for.

Back