S800 HF, LF and HPF defaults?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fazeka

Finally got around to my S800 build and I want to try it out mainly to check operation and to trim the PCBs to unity gain. I am pending on SPST switches at the moment. These are for the frequency selection on the HF and LF and one for the HPF.

Just curious, as I wait for the switches: does anyone know what frequencies for the LF and HF are selected when the switches are not installed (engaged)? Also, if the HPF is defaulted to be enabled or not without the switch?

Thanks,
Chris

Did you read the build thread? I’m pretty sure I remember reading about someone doing measurements and customizing his front panel to match the frequencies

Yup, I did read the thread, thought I did anyway, I may have missed something, there are 38 pages to it...  ::)

Not talking about the frequencies themselves, I saw that post(s).

It's more about the switches. For example, when HF switch is open, what frequency is selected, 8k or 12k? When the LF switch is open, 60 or 120? When the HPF is open, flat or LF cut?

I got my switches and wired it since I posted this original query, so no worries.

Latest posts

Back