• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: *new price* u47 kit(mk47, Dale M7 capsule, Equinox u47 body, and more

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glimmertwins

So once upon a time I was DIYing all the time and was building everything I could get my hands on...and then came the kids and I started playing with more bands and I started writing my own music and there was no free time anymore....but I had this cherry u47 kit I was going to finish and now I'm just giving up on having the time to sit down and complete it - so passing it on here to someone looking for an easy project.  This kit is nearly finished - it just needs final assembly and a building the power supply and it is done. 

What it comes with:
Max's ioaudio mk47 kit - all parts installed, just need to finish the floating portion of the build(literally the last step)
Zayance's MK47 power supply PCB - all parts installed - just need to wire it up in the box
a cool hammertone painted power supply enclosure with a classy leather handle- looks vintage-y.  I believe this is from Collective Cases
an Equinox u47 reproduction body - all parts there, including the amphenol tuchel hardware and a shock mount
Dale M7 capsule - never installed, I believe this came from the last batch of Dale's capsule before he closed up shop on making them.

I think almost all the parts are here aside from a few odds and ends for the power supply like XLR jacks but I think all the specialty parts are all here.  You should be able to take some hookup wire, a few things from your parts bins and end up with a working build in a few hours depending on how fast you are.  Wish I could finish it but my head is just not into DIYing the last few years.  Hard to price this out - bought all of this years ago.  Let's say $950+shipping or best offer.  Add $10 in parts and a few hours of your time and you will have a great sounding u47 for waaaaaayyyyy less than any u47 clone on the market.

Photos here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/162991767@N08/with/43144647351/

Would you sell me the M7 capsule?

I have a M49 thats looking for one.

Thanks
Neil

Le Roux said:
Would you sell me the M7 capsule?

I have a M49 thats looking for one.

Thanks
Neil
Thanks for the question - I think I would prefer to sell it all together for now but you are certainly welcome to buy it and part out the things you don't need.  Thanks!

i may be interested in
--Max's ioaudio mk47 kit
--Zayance's MK47 power supply PCB - all parts installed

if you´re willing to split it up , or somebody else takes the rest

Hey!  Is this still available?  I sent you a pm a while back and never got a reply.  Cheers

Latest posts

Back