• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Fripholm TG-1 Zener Limiter

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JCN1218

$1000 (+split the cost of shipping)

I kind of hate to do this since I was really excited for this project, but I don't have a lot of time to work on these projects lately and money's been pretty tight.

So, for sale is a non-functioning build of Fripholm's TG-1 Zener Limiter project. You can find out more about it in the Dynamic Processors thread. What I'm including are two completely stuffed boards, genuine Sifam mirrored GR meters, a custom front panel from FPE, Collective Cases Chassis, 2 Sowter 1530 input transformers, 2 Sowter 1365 output transformers, power supply, and side-chain mod.

2017-11-05-12-34-25.jpg

Essentially this unit is 100% complete, however I haven't been able to get it to pass audio for whatever reason. I tried some trouble shooting, but I eventually just started running very low on time. What I do know for sure is that the power supply is fully functional and supplying the proper voltages. All that's left is for someone to give it a new home and get it up and running.

photo-jul-03-1-05-46-pm.jpg

Asking $1000, which might seem like a lot for a non-functioning project, but I'm just trying to recoup some of the parts costs for the build since I splurged for some pretty high-end hardware.

photo-jul-03-1-06-24-pm.jpg

If you're at all interested, please send me a PM, I have plenty of inbox space left currently.

2017-11-05-12-31-48.jpg

Latest posts

Back