New local skate park

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tubetec

So by way of a 'plá más' or gift designed to bolster the image of government /politicians here in town we got a brand new state of the art skate park. Finest sections of 'bomb blast wall' quality concrete expertly layed and aligned with no hump bumps or divits that could have you going down face first to kiss the pavement ,getting great usage too .
Couple of problems ,the council (public authority) provides a few bins in close proximity to the amenity park ,the kids still leave the place strewn with plastic bottles and sweet wrappers every single night . Now also they've started to marker pen scrawl all over it too .
Why, the next time they find a bunch of aerosol Da Vinci's doing damage instead of sending them to jail dont they just give them a proper job to brighten up the skate park . Its fast getting covered by friends posting their mates telephone numbers with messages like 'get it here' and other more descriptive sexual terminology .

The youth of today eh ::) I was a bit of a renegade back in the day too myself to as Im sure you all can imagine ,so I do know how there feeling.

On my earlier trawl of the news I found  a picture of the taoiseach or prime minister here in Ireland ,he ,an MD by trade originally, was cutting the cord on a new 'initiative'  by the biggest health insurance company in the state .For the photo opp he was shown grafittiing a wall ,picture would have spoken a thousand words in combo with my post ,but unfortunately its gone from the site I found it now  :eek:

Latest posts

Back