• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB ( US) Eventide H3000 style or metal video jog wheel knob !

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silvas

Hello ! Does anyone happen to have one of this knobs ? Want to replace the knob on my CRM with something not only nicer and heavier but also with the finger "hole" and some inertia due to mass if you know what i'm talking about.  Thanks !!

I don't know what a CRM is, but make sure that whatever you are attaching that knob to can handle the weight and torque!  The H3000 has a rotary encoder so there are no end stops and the weight will not cause wipers to lose contact.

I don't know what a CRM is, but make sure that whatever you are attaching that knob to can handle the weight and torque!  The H3000 has a rotary encoder so there are no end stops and the weight will not cause wipers to lose contact.  I have had clients who wanted BIG KNOBS on small pots with bad consequences ;-)

Back