• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hairball 1176 REV D - Complete and working but needs attention

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dalmaproductions

Hi!
Up for sale I have a working Hairball Rev D.  It has only one issue, apparently with the metering circuit: The GR needle slowly drifts up and down when idle. For this reason I'm selling at a low price as I don't have time to work on it right now. Pic attached.

11762.jpg

11761.jpg

Price is 350€ - Ships from Europe(Portugal) and Ships to: Worldwide via DHL express(+14€ Europe or Worldwide +20€).

More pics if needed.

Thanks!

Ah yes, forgot to add that info to original post. It's a bypass switch. This way you don't have to change attack setting every time you want to compare "in/out" like on the standard build.

Hi!
Up for sale I have a working Hairball Rev D. It has only one issue, apparently with the metering circuit: The GR needle slowly drifts up and down when idle. For this reason I'm selling at a low price as I don't have time to work on it right now. Pic attached.

11762.jpg

11761.jpg

Price is 350€ - Ships from Europe(Portugal) and Ships to: Worldwide via DHL express(+14€ Europe or Worldwide +20€).

More pics if needed.

Thanks!
Im interested!

Back